Healthy Eating Challenge Round 3 - Day 7

Hello FB Family,

I'm back! How are you on this first (?) day of spring? I'm feeling great despite another busy week :) Food-wise, I indulged a bit last week-end: we had a cook-out/pic-nic with friends and family on Sunday, the first time where we were actually outside in the garden! Food always tastes better if you can eat it sitting on the grass :D So, I might have eaten a bit too much, but... How can you resist grilled meat and veggies? I can't!

Then it was my birthday, and we had pizza and a arancini, yum! My mother baked my favourite cake (orange cake with orange filling - I like oranges :D) and my best friend brought a dessert with blueberries *.* Well, I had to have at least a bite of everything, right?

All in all, it was a couple of very indulging days. The best thing was that I didn't stress about it! I celebrated with the people I love, eating food I love and having fun and being grateful for all these blessings. That is why I still counted those days as #HealthyDaysComplete: you could say I binged on happiness :)

Now I'm back to my normal routine and my meal plan, so I had ricotta soup with bread and a leafy greens salad for lunch. Dinner will be baked fish with broccoli and endives, and some fruit, too (oranges, anyone? :D)

Have a great day, Blenders!