Needing some advice

Hello everyone!

I have loved Fitness Blender's videos for the longest time but just recently started getting into their programs. So far I have completed FB30 Round 4, FB Burn 2, and am now on Sweat! This marks my third month working out as I started in January. I have LOVED each program and overall I feel much healthier and stronger. It has been so exciting and rewarding. However, lately I have begun to feel discouraged. I never was much for playing sports growing up or exercising in general so I am very new to all of this and I just want to make sure I am being realistic. I am relatively skinny and want to build muscle and tone my stomach. I have seen results in my arms for sure and legs/butt as well which is great! But the one area I have seen NO results in is my stomach/love handles. I mean those things will. not. budge. (And this is what made me start working out in the first place.) After reading many articles, "they say" you could see results in about 6-8 weeks and it has been three months with very little to no change in that area. I know you cannot spot reduce fat so I am just plugging along with the HIIT and strength training workouts (which are absolutely wonderful). I also do not eat out much, I don't drink soda or coffee, and I am not a sweets person either. I could do a better job controlling portion sizes but I do not want to be scared of food or scared I will undo everything I worked hard for in the kitchen. I guess I am seeking advice on how I can start seeing results in that area (love handles especially), or if I just need to continue what I'm doing but be more realistic regarding the time those results will happen. Overall, I am BEYOND thankful I have started these programs and I want to pursue a long lasting healthy lifestyle. Thanks in advance!