Being more realstic

Everybody has its own reasons for working out. Some of us want to lose weight, others would like to get stronger or fitter. And of course all of us want to see fast results. If the change we are wishing for doesn't come quick enough many of us are disappointed. You all know the posts complaining about not seeing any results after working out for some weeks. I really understand the frustration, but on the other side we have to consider: we can't expect seeing great changes after having been adjusting to an unhealthy lifestyle for a long time. And even the unhealthy lifestyle doesn't come with one cake or one skipped workout, it comes with time. And we also need time to change our body in a good way.

I have been working out with FitnessBlender since one year. My goals were to get stronger and building more muscles. It took me almost half a year seeing first results. And know what, my fastest success was the good feeling after having completed a workout :)

Here's a good video showing in a realistic way what happens to our body working out regularly: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBUjOY12gJA

To all Blenders: just keep your good work up, it may take time but the great results will surely come :)