Daily Check-in: Wednesday, March 20th, Happy First Day of Spring! 🌸🌼🌷

Happy First Day of Spring to you, Blenders!

I don't know about you, but I'm excited for it to 'officially' be springtime! And what better way to usher in the equinox than with this absolutely beautiful sunrise this morning? This is completely unfiltered, and exactly how the sky looked this morning. I'm blown away. It was stunning.

Spring is definitely making a dramatic entrance here! haha

It also means I get to start my seedlings for my garden! Hubby and I are expanding this year, so in addition to our vegetable garden, we'll have a berry patch, and a get some fruit trees started. I can hardly contain myself, I want to get to gardening so bad! But, still too cold to do anything outside just yet. So calm down, Kim. πŸ˜†

So Blenders, how are you all doing today? Are you having a good day so far?

I really hope so! We're half way through the work week, so that's somethin!

How are you feeling in regards to your workouts this week? Pretty good overall? A bit sore maybe? Or maybe energetic from a rest (it's so important to rest too!)?

So yesterday I did that awesome upper body burnout workout, and I'm feelin it in my back muscles. Which always me feel like "YAASS I did that!" I don't what it is about back muscles, but when I feel them talking, it makes me feel like total bad a$$. Kinda crazy, but hey, whatever works, right? πŸ˜†

What about for today, FB Fam? Are you working out, or are you resting?

I've got HIIT and core combo! I've been slowing adding in weights to my core workouts, and let me tell you, it's.so.much.more.difficult. For real, adding in an extra 2.5-5 lbs makes a HUGE difference in abdominal work. You can add additional weights onto most FB core workouts too, so if you're lookin to up your game in the core department, I highly recommend adding in a touch of weight (don't need much, and only do it if you can keep good form!).

And how about some delicious meals goin on today?

Hubby and I made a turkey chili casserole bake on Sunday, so we'll be reheating that for tonight! It has been nice not to have to worry about cooking all week. I don't if meal prepping will be a regular thing for us, but we might do it every so often.

What about you guys? What's on the menu for today?

Alright Fellow Blenders, I think I had quite the ramble today, so I'll let you all get back to it!

I hope you all have a lovely First Day of Spring (and hopefully some nice weather along with it too!), and thanks so much for checking in with me!

Keep on, keepin on, bein your awesome selves, FB Fam!

Edited