S

I am back!

Hi all,

I just wanna to let you know: I am back!

I worked out with FB before and did multiple programs but I sort of fell of the wagon about a year ago. I had some struggles in my personal life and I just stopped working out last spring. It is stupid because when you are stressed, sad or struggling, I feel working out actually helps but somehow it is so difficult to actually do that.

I did start working out again but not with FB. I did some running, started to do yoga on a regular basis and did some bootcamp and hiking with friends. I feel like especially the yoga is a really nice addition to my life. It learned me even more to listen to my body, to be gentle and relax.

So, although the year without FB brought me some good things, I also felt like I missed it. I missed the community, Kelli and Daniel and the HIIT and strength training. I started with some cardio and kickboxing routines to get back into it but today I decided it was time to start a new program. I just finished the first day of the new FB30 program and I am super sweaty! Wow, what a way to start a program. I was a bit scared to get started. I didn't do any HIIT for almost a year! And I was right to be scared, it was super hard. But I made it and it feels so good!

Sorry for the long story without a real question or something relevant to say but I just feel super happy to be back (that is what workouts do. They make you happy :)) and just wanted to give you a quick update.

Thanks Blenders! I already looking forward to working out with you again tomorrow!