Daily Check-in: Tuesday, March 19th

Look! My turkey friends came back!

I feel like this picture is some kind of metaphor from the universe. Like instead of having ducks that I need to get into a row, I've got turkeys. And that's about right for me. 😆

Hello Blenders, and Happy Tuesday (or Wednesday) to you all!

How are you all doing today? Make it through your Monday unscathed?

I certainly hope so!

It's kinda nice here, because we are finally getting warmer (above freezing) temps, and it's sunny! And it's supposed to stay sunny for several days in a row! It's amazing! haha. I've been enjoying being outside as much as I can.

Hubby and I are already planning to take a little day trip this weekend to maybe do some birding. We'll load up the Furry Trainers and go find some fun, and watch some birdies. I'm soooo excited for that!

And did you see FB's new giveaway for this week? (Don't even get me started on the "Giveaway" posts 😆) But for real, the original post is pinned at the top of the forum (here's the link: https://www.fitnessblender.com/community/discussion/11448/fitness-blender-giveaway-march-18 ). And is it weird that I'm more excited for the fact that posts can be pinned now than for the actual giveaway? haha. That's so cool! Thanks FB Team for adding new features and working so hard behind the scenes! (And make sure to comment on the original post I linked to enter the giveaway!)

Ok, now, let's talk a little bit about how our day is going. How are things for you, FB Fam? Having a good day?

And are you plannin on workin out today, or are you resting?

I've got one of my favorite upper body workouts scheduled for today:

https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/upper-body-strength-workout-guaranteed-muscle-burnout

I love this one! Always makes those upper body muscles burn! I'm very much looking forward to getting this #WorkoutComplete today!

And how about some good food goin on today? What's on the menu for today, Blenders?

Today it will be the fig and gorgonzola couscous salad with spinach and walnuts that Hubby and I prepped on Sunday. I love figs and gorgonzola, so that's yet another thing I'm looking forward to today! haha

Alright FB Fam, I think I've successfully rambled on enough today!

I hope you all have a fantastic day, and thanks so much for checking in with me!

Go out there and kick some butt today!

Edited