First workout after 1.5 months!

Hello fb family!

I am finally getting back to routine! It’s my first workout since 1 February. It was tough to motivate to go to the exercise mat. But afterwards it felt really great! :D Thank you Kelli for these beginners friendly workouts. They really help a lot to ease into back to the routine.

As some of you may remember I have posted about my current situation that had not been great last several months. Well positive scenario, I have a date for thyroid surgery next month. Depending on how it goes on, the subsequent treatment of radiotherapy and other stuff will follow through. I think I am ready to fight the battle πŸ’ͺ🏽

Another good news, the interview I thought I had messed up hours after getting the news of potential cancer, well it seems it wasn’t that bad! I have got the job and soon starting as University Lecturer! :)

The darkness of my mind is getting clearer, work will help me through as well. I am hoping to be moderately regular in exercising as well. Hopefully I will be regular in the community soon.

Love you K&D! Keep up your good work dear fbfam! πŸ’ͺ🏽 β€οΈπŸ™πŸ½