Posted in: Nutrition / Nutrition Talk

#RecoveryComplete 3/18/19

This is the start of my spring break! Which means no classes but I still have homework. I have Spanish studying and I started my paper today! I wrote 4 out of the 15 pages so a good start. I ate pretty normally today. My dad took me out to lunch which was a surprise. He took me for Thai food which was great! I’ve never had it before and I loved it. We had some seasoned broth which came with lunch and I had white rice with chicken and veggies in an amazing spicy Thai sauce and oranges slices to stop the spice burn. I made pasta for dinner. I’m going to have a night snack later which will probably be an apple with crackers and almond butter. I skipped my afternoon snack because I wasn’t hungry which I know I need to stop doing. Saw the doctor today and I maintained my weight of 100lbs. She also said I can see her once a month now instead of every two weeks but I have a weekly weigh in after my therapy with her nurse. She also told me to start taking miralax and sto softners for my issues. It was very gross.

But I did spend my art reading with her! ❤️