Close to a comeback - health is no joke!

Hi FBfam!

I hope you all are well! I've been watching several posts and never cease to be amazed by the support and love of this community! And now with Kelli coming back...all seems to on the right track!

Some of you probably remember that I used to be a hardcore FBworkout complete member but have been having some health issues I needed to take care of. And the beginning of 2019 has not been an easy one!

Story cut short, I had some symptoms that required a screening procedure after which I needed a full procedure for preventive caution (cancer screening which at my age was pretty scary!) That turned out fine thank goodness, but I had also went to see a cardiologist due to some heart symptoms and had an abnormal EKG which freaked me out and required more testing. Ergo more stress....but those tests came out fine as well!

And now for physical therapy, I officially finished it! I still have to keep up with exercises at home and still have some knee trouble, but if I don't overdo it and follow recommendations, I could be back to finally completing my HIIT and lower body strength workouts that I miss!

Long story short, if you have symptoms, please get them checked out. It is better to be safe than sorry. Although this time has been stressful, the results turned out good and I had nothing to lose!

And if you are someone who has been keeping up with my occasional follow up posts, thanks for your support and awesomeness!

And everyone else, keep taking care of yourself and helping each other.

And Kelli and Daniel - I can't wait to restart HIIT and lower body strength with you! WOOHOO!

Edited