Daily Check-in: Monday, March 18th

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening, Blenders!

I wanna start off with a shoutout to some of our Midwestern (particularly Nebraskan) Blenders today. You guys are experiencing some flooding of Biblical proportions, and I want you to know that we're thinking of you. Please stay safe and take care of yourselves. And if there's anything we can do to help, please let us know. Much love to you all, and please please please be careful out there.

Ok, so Blenders, how are you all doing today?

Did you have a good weekend?

I got to see this beautiful sunrise yesterday morning, so I'm gonna call it a good weekend!

Hubby and I had a nice relaxing weekend together. We enjoyed a nice corned vension and cabbage meal last night, and decided to try to do some 'meal prepping' together. We made several different dishes to eat throughout the week so we won't have to cook every night. I must admit, I'm not a fan of meal prepping. It just isn't my thing, but it will be nice not to have cook each night. So we'll have leftover corned venison alongside roasted cabbage, potatoes, parsnips, and carrots; fig and gorgonzola couscous salad with spinach and walnuts; and a turkey chili casserole.

Overall, I'm excited to try this to see how we like it better. Plus it was really fun to spend a day in the kitchen with Hubby. (He's a pretty ok guy most of the time 😂.)

What about you FB Fam? How did your weekend go?

And what about today? How's it goin for you so far?

Are you planning on working out today, or are you resting?

I've got a nice long lower body and HIIT combo planned for today! Whoo hoo! Great way to start off a week!

And even though I've basically made this whole post about food, we're gonna talk about it a little more! haha

What's on the menu for today, Blenders?

Hubby and I will be having the leftover corned venison and vegetables for today.

Well FB Fam, I'm afraid that's all I've got for today! I'm off to get a bit of work done!

I hope you all have a fantastic day, and thanks so much for checking in with me!

Enjoy getting those #MondayWorkoutCompletes (they should count more on Mondays, right? haha), or #RestDayComplete, and have a great day, Fellow Blenders! Take care!

Edited