Daily Check-in: Saturday, March 16th, & Sunday, March 17th-Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Hello Blenders, and Happy Weekend to you all!

So this was a cool pic I wanted to share with you today! That's the sun peaking through some of the dense fog we've been having lately, and it looked pretty awesome (in my opinion haha). So I though I'd share it with you!

So Blenders, how are you all doing this weekend? Have any fun plans?

Are you celebrating St. Patrick's Day on Sunday?

Hubby and I will be having a nice meal of corned vension (he makes this every year instead of beef), with roasted cabbage, potatoes, carrots, and parsnips on St. Patrick's Day. Along with a Guinness, of course. haha It's on of my absolute favorite meals, and I'm already looking forward to Sunday dinner!

Whether or not you celebrate, I still wish you all a Happy St. Patrick's Day! (And please celebrate responsibly! Have fun, but stay safe too!)

Alright, what else do you have goin on this weekend, Blenders? Are you working out, or are you taking some rest days?

It's gonna be rest days (with walking the Furry Trainers and yoga) for me. Just hanging out at home getting some stuff done around here. I've started getting a minor sore throat (dang it, Hubby! You and your Man Flu! haha) so I'm gonna try my hardest to not get a full on cold.

And even though I've already discussed food already, let's talk about it a bit more! What's on the menu for this weekend, Blenders?

So for Sunday we're having our big corned venison meal. But for today, hubby and I are gonna have some turkey chili. It's a bit snowy and cold again today, so chili it is!

Well Blenders, that's about all I've got for our weekend check-in!

I hope you all have a fantastic weekend, and thanks so much for checking in with me!

Take care, stay safe, have fun, enjoy your workouts, and celebrate! Happy St. Patrick's Day to you all!

Edited