I love Fitness Blender

It's funny how at 33, I am in the best shape I have ever been in. Top left was a little over a year ago, The rest are from over the last few weeks.

I just recently finished up Fit Round 1 but I have been doing an assortment of the other FB programs over the years. I discovered them back in 2015 but staying consistent has been hard. I have had a few surgeries, hysterectomy included, and my mental health was suffering. I would start to get into a routine and then get knocked on my ass again. My last surgery (gallbladder) was August of 2018 and besides a few minor other issues, I have been able to stick to a routine since Novemberish.

I am also trying for healthierish eating habits, I have a BAD sugar addiction, especially cookies. I try to limit myself to once a week. Sometimes that doesn't go as well as planned but I am a human. I also cut WAY back on my drinking. As yummy as craft beers are, I don't like the way I feel afterwards. If I do have a drink, I have been sticking to the water spritzers.

My mental health has it's ups and downs. Being able to stick to a routine has been a huge help though. Watching my body get stronger. Working on loving the body that has carried 3 children. The body that is covered in stretch marks, MY body, that is stronger than ever.

I hope you all have a great weekend and you get in your #workoutcomplete !