Lost motivation

Hey everyone

This is the first time I'm writing in the community section. I've been working out since July 2018, and It was going good for months, until last month, I've lost my motivation to workout. I'm generally a slim person and I don't really have an issue with the way I look. I work out so I'd get stronger and live my life in an active manner. But since last month It has become burdensome for me, I have to drag myself to workout which makes it difficult for me to stay motivated. I like it when I workout and I try to remind myself of that feeling when I'm unmotivated but it has stopped working.

I know activities like making a proper routine, scheduling workouts beforehand, trying to remember that good feeling, accomplished feeling after a workout like kelli says, are some of the tips but like I said, I'm really unmotivated to do any of it. If I do it one day, I'll miss it the other and I have been struggling with it.

I'm hoping I'm not the only one and some of you might have some useful tips for me that made you get back on track again.

Thanks for reading.