Healthy Eating Challenge Round 2 - Challenge Complete!

Hello FB Family,

let's celebrate, because it's day 30 of this challenge, so it's offically #HealthyChallengeComplete!

Ok, not really, because there's still half the day to go, but I'm writing it already, so I'll have no excuses to indulge or overeat :D Congratulations to everyone who made it this far! We are amazing :D

Now, food talk: I'm having a cheese and leafy greens sandwich for lunch because I'll be out all day (I also have my snack with me, banana, oranges and walnuts). My mother made beef stew, so that will be my dinner, along with steamed veggies.

What about you? Are you planning a healthy day? I am! AND, if anyone is interested, tomorrow I'm starting Round 3 of this challenge :) Yes, I'll spam the community for another 30 days... But it's working, so why should I stop? It's been 60 days of eating healthy, no binging, no junk food, treats in moderation.... I'm quite proud of myself, and I know if I keep doing this challenge, I'll also keep succeeding :)

To anyone who stopped by to read, like and/or comment, THANK YOU! Your contribution is making all the difference for me, and I'm grateful more than I can say that I've had all this support and kindness and general amazing-ness from all of you.

Have a great day!