Daily Check-in: Thursday, March 14th, Happy Pi Day!

Hello Blenders, and Happy Thursday (or Friday)!

I've a got a cool cloud photo to share with you today. The sun was setting, and there were all these really cool cloud formations started forming. It was pretty neat! So I thought I'd share a photo of it with ya'll.

And it's 3.14 today, which means, it's Pi Day! Will you be celebrating with some kind of pie today? (I probably won't be haha) Nevertheless, Happy Pi Day, Blenders!

So guys, how are things going for you so far today? Are you having a good day? Feeling alright?

I really hope so! We're almost to that weekend point, so hang in there!

I've got another dreary day of cold rain/drizzle here. Which is melting the snow pact very quickly and creating all kinds of standing water. It's not very fun. But, at least it's warming up a bit, right?

Warmer weather means I'm getting very antsy to start gardening again. I still have a long time before I can actually do anything outside, but here in the next few weeks, Hubby and I will start our seedlings indoors. Soon, every spare surface in my house will have a flat of seed starters on them! haha. I actually am very excited for that!

What about you, FB Fam? Do you garden? Are you able to get outside and get it started this time of year? Or maybe you can garden all throughout the year where you live?

Ok let's talk a little bit about some workouts today!

How have your workouts been going this week? Are you feeling good after them? (If not, maybe it's time to take a little bit of a break!)

I've been doing pretty good with Fit Rd 2 so far. I won't lie to you and say the first few weeks were easy, because they were definitely not; but I feel like I'm kind of adjusting to this tougher workout schedule. I don't feel as tired as when I started. So, that's an improvement already, and I'm only about half-way through the program. I can't wait to see how I feel after the next four weeks!

Now what about for today, Blenders? Are you working out, or are you resting?

I've got an upper body and cardio combo today. I'm not feeling sore anymore from that intense upper body routine on Tuesday, so this will be a good workout for today, methinks.

And what about some good food goin today? Whatcha havin to refuel after a tough day's workout (or rest--you still need to fuel even when resting too!)?

Well, Hubby seems to be feeling a bit better already (yay Hubby!), so maybe we'll have more soup--just in case. Soup can cure just about anything haha.

Alright Blenders, I think that'll do it for me on this Thursday (or Friday depending on where you are in the world)!

I hope you all have a lovely day, and thanks so much for checking in with me!

Take care, stay safe, and have fun with your workouts (or rest) today!

Edited