Posted in: Workouts / Goal Setting

Striving for a perfect March :)

It has been such a motivation to see alot of people post a screen shot of their perfect workout schedules at the end of each month that I decided March is the month that I start working out 5 days a week, no excuses. It might be a coincidence that I started doing FitnessBlender 5 years ago this month so why not commemorate with this goal? I can't believe I've stuck with FB for this long, even with my ups and downs, losses and gains. I've been climbing out of a rut for the past year and slowly but surely I've been building myself back up to working out 5 days a week and sticking to it. I figured if I post this goal now for all to see, I'm holding myself accountable so therefore I must post an update with everyone else at the end of the month. I share custody of my kids with my ex-husband so when they're with him, I usually go long and hard with workouts in the afternoon... easy peasy. When they're with me, whelp, I workout at 10 p.m. lol! 30 minute workouts is all I can muster after a busy day at work, school sports, laundry, homework, dinner and bedtime.... If I'm lucky.

The workout I did tonight really packed a punch in a short amount of time (see screenshot) I believe it was the first time I've ever done it. It's a keeper!

I'm loving this community, I am gracious for everyone here!