Daily Check-in: Wednesday, March 13th

You can tell it's getting close to spring when you start seeing flocks of young turkeys all over the place! These guys were quite tame for turkeys, really; I was able to stand there and watch them climb the snow bank--they didn't seem to mind too much.

Hello Blenders, and Happy Mid-Week to you all!

How are things going for you so far? Has it been a good week for you? How are you feeling overall?

I hope everything is going well for all of you!

It's been a busy week, but not too bad. I very much enjoyed the sunshine we had yesterday; but we are paying for that today with gloom and rain and slush. Yucky.

I'm so ready for consecutive days of sun. It feels like this winter was particularly gray and dreary. (Lisa knows all about that Michigan Gray haha).

What about you Blenders? How are things in your part of the world? Is the weather changing? Getting warmer? Or perhaps cooler if you're in the southern hemisphere?

No matter what the weather is, we don't let it interfere with our workouts! Come rain or shine, we get those #WorkoutCompletes! haha

So what do your workouts look like for today, FB Fam? Are you working out, or are you resting?

I've got a lovely HIIT and abs combo planned for today.

But lemme tell ya'll a little somethin about that upper body tabata with the 8 rounds I did yesterday--side effects include: massive amounts of T-Rex Arms.

Yeah, I totally didn't brush my hair today (messy bun to the rescue!).

I love that upper body workout, but Holy T-Rex Arms, Batman does it deliver in the DOMS department.

So if any of my HIIT and abs moves require arms today, it ain't happenin. I'm switchin for somethin else. haha

And now let's talk about one of my most favorite things ever: dogs!

Whoops, I mean, my second favorite thing ever: food!

What's on the menu for today, Blenders?

I will probably make soup today. Hubby looks like he might be coming down with a cold, so I'm gonna quarantine him, and feed him soup.

Hopefully nip that right in the bud, because I certainly don't want to catch the Man Flu.

Well Blenders, I think I had a successful day of rambling in our check-in for this Wednesday (or Thursday for some of you), so I'll quit while I'm ahead.

I hope you all have a fantastic day, and thanks so much for checking in with me!

Happy Exercising today, FB Fam!

Edited