Hello FB Family! I’ve missed you~

It’s been so long!

For those of you who’ve been wondering where I’ve been, I’ve been through a pregnancy and given birth to my baby! That’s my baby in the picture and our new little family. She’s the most precious part of my life and takes up 90% of my time and 100% of my thoughts and attention.

I wanted to work out during my pregnancy. I really did! However, the bigger I got, the harder it was to be motivated to do it. I did light stretching here and there and walking as much as possible, but that was the extent of it. I didn’t eat clean either..I gave in to the pregnancy cravings. I didn’t visit the community here bc I felt guilty about it and like I couldn’t offer help to anyone since I wasn’t working out with FB.

After the baby was born, I got to the 6 week mark which was when I could start working out. Again, I had no motivation and my life had completely changed. It’s just been nursing, diapers and getting baby to sleep.

When my baby turned two months, she started sleeping longer through the night, which means I get more sleep, too! It’s now my baby’s 10th week of being alive and I’m happy to show that I’ve finished my first week of workouts!

I’m super sore and it was really hard to get started, but I’m doing the Low Impact program and hopefully, I’ll be able to finish it. I had forgotten how good that cool down at the end feels and how amazing it is to hear “This workout is complete.” It’s what’s been motivating me to keep going, bc some days, I was super sore.

I lost all my muscle strength and flexibility. Plus, now, I’m having to work out with the extra challenge of being top heavy, since I’m exclusively breastfeeding, and losing the weight from the pregnancy plus the mommy belly pooch. Most of the prenancy weight comes off on its own in the first weeks, but I think my body’s leveled off. I’m now 7kg heavier than I was before the pregnancy (about 15 lbs).

I don’t feel too bad about it tho. It’s going to be a lot of hard work and take prob more than a year to get back to where I was, but I can do it and I know you’ll all be encouraging me along the way. ☺️❤️

It feels good to be back!