FB Flex complete :)

Done with my first rotation of FB Flex! I really, really enjoyed the program. Might sound a bit stupid, but this massive upper body focus feels very manly xD

I finished the program in 4 weeks, only missed one extra credit burn on a very busy day and got 4 to 5 workouts done in every week, freestyling a bit on the days between the upper body workouts. After 16 weeks of FB Fit, this gave me the chance to check out all the new workouts from the last weeks, as well as revisiting some of my old favorites. In the first two weeks I went a bit lighter on the difficulty scale, but in the last two weeks I gave it my all and also put in a 1000 cal workout among others. In addition to the program I started doing some pull ups every day before work.

There's not alot of visible difference to my last pictures... maybe a bit on the chest... but I made significant progress on my performance at several exercises and actually dropped 1.5 kilos. I am at 77 kilos now and I don't wanna go very much lower, so soon it will be time to eat a bit more :D

I really feel like diving back into this program directly next week, so I will have 8 weeks of upper body focus before I move on to another program. And I should definitely get another pair of dumbells soon, since for some exercises (first of all that's the chest press) my heaviest weights got too easy to lift.

Edited