22 Pounds Down, 106 to Go. FB Burn Day 1

Hello Everyone, it's me, that really fat guy from Fresno, although now slightly less fat. This is my check in after completion of FB Strong. I completed FB Low Impact as my first program (01/09 - 02/05) and during that time went from 294.6 down to 283.4. I point that out for the misconception about not being able to lose weight on the Low Impact program. While on Strong (02/06 - 03/05) I went from 283.4 to today's 275.6. Back on 01/02 when I started doing anything I was 298.

Here's my oddball story on scale weight. So last Wednesday was the end of 8 weeks (going back to 01/02) and I really wanted to hit 278 on the scale to be an even 20 pounds down. I was more mindful of what I was eating than the prior week when I was making a video with my mom on how to make cinnamon rolls and really thought I had a shot. Well, on that day I was 278.4 which represented 1.6 pounds for the week. Now we go to the last 7 days where meals were still decent but certainly not as clean as the week before and I'm thinking possibly I may be same weight as the prior week, but instead I weighed in at 275.6 (almost 3 pounds lighter than last week). I feel two weeks ago I was focused/stressed on getting to a certain number and failed. This past week I was in general happier, did not eat as clean and lost almost double the weight. So, don't give up, Keep eating clean and exercising with FB and good things will happen, maybe just not always in your desired time frame.

In other news, for anyone interested in the "during" of someone attempting to lose over 100 pounds I started an account on the Instagram. It's called Old_Dave_New_Tricks. Mostly it's just pictures of the Workout Complete screen and things I eat during the day.

I'll check in with another update after I complete FB Burn 1.