Changing My Mindset-Workout Complete!

I was completing a workout on FB about a month ago (when I first started) and Kellie said that every day is going to be different and not to judge yourself. I was blown away because that's my problem! If I don't eat or exercise exactly as I did on my best day I become hard on myself and then I go and overeat. Listening to her words in my head I decided to keep trying videos and then I bought a program. I'm almost finished with my first week! Today was really rough and I felt awkward and sluggish, but I kept going and finished anyway. I have my last workout of the week tomorrow.

I'm hoping someone can relate to what I'm about to share; I'm a recovering perfectionist. If I didn't do things like eating and working out by what I defined as perfect, I got so mad at myself and gave up! Well, that's the mindset that I want to change since I recently turned 40. I am so happy I gave FB a try and that all of you come and share because I do read what people write and I take to heart the really great advice. Thank you!

Holla back if you're also recovering from toxic perfectionism!! Love you guys!

KK