Daily Check-in: Tuesday, March 5th, Happy Mardi Gras!

Here's another snowy owl to start off your Tuesday! I'm not sure how much longer they'll be around, so this might be the last pic for awhile!

Hello Blenders! And Happy Mardi Gras/Shrove Tuesday/Carnival/Fat Tuesday (or whatever it's called in your part of the world) to you all!

I know not everyone celebrates this day, but there are a lot of people worldwide who do! And it seems the celebrations--and particularly the food--are a very important part of the day!

Here in our humble Michigan, our Fat Tuesday choice of food are paczkis! Delicious filled doughnuts! (And the only correct filling of choice for a paczki is the traditional prune filling--all other fillings are invalid.😆) So I'm gonna get my hands on a prune paczki today, and enjoy the heck out of it!

What about you Blenders? Do you celebrate Mardi Gras? Or even if you don't, is there a specific regional celebratory food that is popular at this time of year? I would love to hear about it!

Ok, let's get back to our regularly scheduled check-in today!

How are you all doing today? Feeling good?

I hope so!

I'm a bit sore from my workout yesterday! I did the Bored Easily lower body workout with Kelli, and I added in calf raise variations at the end of each section (in addition to the other exercises), and I'm definitely feeling it today!

So that means I'm ready for an upper body workout today! I've got some strength training paired with Daniel's "Killer Bodyweight Chest Workout." That'll make for some sore upper body muscles for tomorrow! haha

What about you guys? Are you working out today, or are you resting?

And how 'bout some good food for today?

The only thing I've planned out so far is to get my paczki! Everything else can wait! haha

What about you Blenders? What's on the menu for today?

And if you're following along with Siobhan's Veggie Challenge, make sure you head on over to her post and check-in with her!

Here's the link: https://www.fitnessblender.com/community/discussion/11136/community-vegetable-challenge

Well Blenders, I hope you all have a lovely day, and thanks so much for checking in with me!

And if you're celebrating Mardi Gras, I hope you have a wonderful time! Stay safe, and have fun!

Edited