How was your first week of 2018? Any NY Resolutions?

Hey FB Family, I hope the New Year is off to a good start for you, in all ways :)

Have you been making strides, big or small, towards a healthier, happier, less stressed you? I know technically January 1 is just another day, but who doesn't love the chance for a fresh mindset?

My goal this year is to learn to stress less, or handle stress better (the last few years have been intense). I am actively pursuing this goal with mindfulness practices, and I've even picked up meditation (BTW -

just like you've probably already heard; it's amazing for stress/pain/help with sleeping, etc).

Do you have any goals set for yourself? How will you get yourself closer to your goal? Remember, little steps, little goals, can add up to big changes.

ALSO! The new 4 Week FBburn launches in 2 DAYS! It will be available January 7th; this Sunday morning. Featuring HIIT, strength, and so much more. 5 days a week with an optional 6th day of flexibility work. And you’ll get to choose the length of your workout, depending on your needs & energy levels. Find all of our workout programs @ www.fitnessblender.com/plans

Enjoy your weekend. See you Sunday!