Things Did NOT Go As Planned

Sorry for bringing negativity to such an inspiring community but I wanted to update on my health and disappearance AGAIN. Turns out, I'm not able to do anything! I'm fighting with fibromyalgia on top of my recent diagnosis. My Rhematologist put me on gabapentin and I had a reaction to it. It made my legs swell up like balloons! Can't do yoga, my hand and feet won't let me hold a pose. Can't do cardio, it stresses my body and cause widespread pain. Can't walk distances. It causes my hips and lower back to flare up. Can't do water aerobics because apparently I'm allergic to the chlorine. I've lost my appetite all together. I'm such a mess right now 😳 I'm not looking for pity, please know that. I developed a bond with some of you and wanted to come in and let you guys know what's been up with me. I haven't given up by any means. Just trying to work through this new finding in hopes of getting my life back. I've not only lost fitness in my life but had to give up other things I enjoy dearly. I wish you all the best. You're truly in the right place to get your fitness and health at its best. Until I can return with something positive....

💗always

Tabitha