Daily Check-in: Fitness Friday, March 1st

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening, Blenders! And Happy First Day of March to you!

We're starting March off with a beautiful sunrise this morning! And it's my understanding that this particular light-show the sun is giving us is called a "sun pillar"? So that's super cool! It was beautiful, so I thought I'd share it with you all today!

So how are you all doing today? Feeling good? Ready for your weekend?

Do you have any fun plans you're looking forward to?

Hubby and I might go look for snowy owls (and the elusive Yooper DragonπŸ˜†), so I'm very excited for that! Otherwise, it'll be a nice weekend at home, hanging out outside, getting some stuff done, and snuggling with Furry Trainers!

And did you guys see K & D's announcement about new Workout Complete colors along with a new workout being released on Sunday?!😱 I seriously feel like it's my birthday! haha. In case you missed it, here's the link to their post:

https://www.fitnessblender.com/community/discussion/11060/new-workout-complete-colors-just-launched

(I will neither confirm or deny if I have already purchased these new colors. You have no proof....yet 😏)

And how 'bout some good workouts to start your weekend off with? Are you guys working out today, or are you resting?

Well, since I asked myself, I'll say "Self, we've got a 1000 Calorie Workout scheduled today!"😁 It's part of Fit Rd 2, and I'm really excited about it! Is that crazy? I don't even care if it isπŸ˜†. I'm doing this one today:

https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/1000-calorie-workout-for-2-million-subscribers-at-home-workout-to-burn-1000-calories

I remember this one specifically, and I've done it a few times now. This one is fun! It's probably my second or third favorite 1000 Calorie Workout (yes, I have a list). So I'm stoked for today's workout! (Gotta stay pumped about it, right? πŸ’ͺ)

And how about some good food to fuel those workouts today?

I have no idea what we'll have yet, BUT I do know that I'll be eating a lot of it.πŸ˜†

What about you Blenders? What's on the menu for today?

Ok, so we can't have Fitness Friday without a Fitness Friday question right?

So let's do it!

I want you all to tell me something good about yourself. Something that you're proud of. It could be something that fitness, health, and wellness has helped you achieve--or it could be something else entirely.

We need a bit more confidence in ourselves, so let's make it!

This is how we do.πŸ’ͺ

So Blenders: 🎡 "tell me somethin' good"🎡! What quality about yourself do take the most pride in?

To be honest, right now, something that I've really been happy about, is my endurance. I've always considered myself a Quarter Horse instead of Thoroughbred, so any kind of sustained stamina was not my forte. But recently with all the snow shoveling I've had to do, and how much I have to keep going throughout my day, I would be excessively tired. Now though, I've gotten to a point where I have sustained energy throughout the entire day, and I feel good. That makes me proud. That makes me feel like I can do anything.

That's my 'one thing'--so tell me yours, Fellow Blenders!

I always look forward to hearing your responses, but even more-so today!

Alright guys, I think I successfully rambled on enough!

I hope you all have a lovely day, and thanks so much for checking in with me!

Keep being your awesome selves, Fellow Blenders!

Edited