Not enjoying working out anymore.....

Hi everyone,

For the last few months I've been dreading doing HIIT or any kind of high impact exercise, or any exercise in general. I recently took about 2 months to complete FB Burn 2 (great program by the way!). I found it hard to motivate myself and I jumped on any excuse to not workout. I've been active/working out for most of my life. I'm more concerned about being fit and strong than I am about losing weight (it won't happen because I love baking too much!). In order to stay somewhat active I've tried a few low impact, barre etc. type workouts. I was surprised to find how great I felt doing them. My flexibility increased two-fold without even trying. My stiffness and soreness went away......I didn't realize how stiff and sore I always felt until it was gone. I don't feel as tired either. I think my body is telling me I need to change how I workout. I'm over 40 and wonder if the more intense workouts are not for me anymore. I'm afraid of losing what strength and endurance I do have and not being able to keep building on strength and endurance. Thank you FB community!