I now have an unusual talent thanks to Fitness Blender! : )

Hi, everyone! This is a rather silly post, I think, but maybe there is also something sciencey that could be interesting to discuss. Recently, my boyfriend challenged me to recreate a scene of the movie Roma, in which a character stands on one foot for several minutes with eyes closed and the arms stretched out to the sky. On my first try, I managed to last for thirty full seconds and by the third try I could go on for more than a minute. My boyfriend was very impressed, but also puzzled by my success: he has tried very hard for days, but to no avail. From what I know, balance is the product of two main factors: a good functionality of the vestibular system and a well-developed sense of proprioception (which can be partly improved with physical exercise)...and that's all. My boyfriend's health is perfect, so I assume that the reason why he can't do what I can lies in Fitness Blender workouts. He is an heretic who still refuses to live by the word of K&D, I am not! : ) Think about it: how many times Daniel and especially Kelli forced us to do certain moves balancing on only one leg? Well, I think that it is safe to say that those two have something to do with my newfound hidden talent!

Do you think it could exist another reason to explain my, err, peculiar ability? Have you ever tried to do something similar? Try when you can, I swear it is fun! : )

Edited