Blending and hiking: love the outdoors

Super start to the day, well maybe not: I loudly cursed the alarm at 6.15 this morning! I just wanted to curl up and stay in bed....

however, we had a glorious sunrise while doing Roamblender! Some of the exercises today: incline (hands on bench) plank jacks and rabbit hops, knee tucks with legs wide, two step skaters up the steps, walking lunges along logs. As it was so beautiful out on the beach we did our last few exercises, crab twists and kneeling sideways crunches, on the beach. Of course, cooldown on the beach as well. I was pretty sweaty by the end of it all.

As my babysitting was cancelled, we decided to go for a hike in one of the nature reserves round here. With the gorgeous weather I decided to have my shorts on! In February!!!! Mind you, I was glad to have an extra sweater on as it was actually still pretty cold! We hiked up to the rock, had our picnic lunch there and read our books. I took so many awesome pictures, but I guess this one is my favourite: the rock in the distance on our way up! A nice, relaxing and certainly beautiful 6k hike....

no FB for me today

#gorgeoussunrise

#beautifulhike

#feelingblessed