S

Forearms sore holding weights during leg exercises

Hi all! I was wondering if anyone had experienced this before? I'm on the last week of FB30 round 1, and just completed this exercise:

https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/best-butt-workout-to-build-a-booty-and-tone-thighs-butt-and-thigh-workout

I was using 15 pound exercises for most of the sets (a few exceptions where I went a bit higher/lower), and by about halfway through my wrists/forearms were killing me. I actually wanted to go heavier on the aerobics step portion of the video, but my arms couldn't take it. As I'm sitting here now my forearms are sorer than my butt!

I was wondering if anyone else had experienced this before? I'm relatively new to weightlifting - the eight weeks I've been doing FB30 is the first time I've properly pushed myself to lift anything heavier than 8 lbs, so is it just a matter of my forearms not being strong enough yet to carry 15 lbs for that extended amount of time, and it will get better as I get stronger? Or is there a problem with my form that I need to watch out for?

Thanks!