Daily Check-in: Fitness Friday, February 22nd

Hello Blenders, and Happy Finally Friday (or Saturday for some of you already)!

Look at this beautiful blue sky, and these puffy white clouds! It's so nice to see! We had about 3 days straight of this weather, and it was amazing! It feels like this winter has been particularly dreary, and icy--so a break from all that was very much appreciated!

So Blenders, how are you all doing today? Happy it's Friday? (I totally am!)

Do you have any fun weekend plans you're looking forward to?

The only thing I'm doing this weekend is preparing for another bad snow/windstorm that's supposed to hit us Sunday. So Hubby and I are preppin for massive power outages again. Yay.

Other than that, not much else planned! Which I'm kinda lookin forward to (minus the storm).

And how about some workouts to start off your weekend, Fellow Blenders? Are you working out today, or are you resting?

I'm going to be rounding out my second week of Fit Rd 2 with an upper body workout! I just over the soreness from my upper body workout on Tuesday, so, perfect timing! haha

And how about some good food happenin today?

I'm thinking something with salmon. Maybe spinach and pasta, or rice too? Something pretty easy and quick sounds about right.

What about you guys? What's on the menu for today?

Alright let's get to our Fitness Friday question!

Ok so, I want you all to remember back when you first started into exercising. What is one thing you wish you could tell your "beginner self"? What is something you have learned over the course of your health and wellness journey, that maybe you had wish you'd known in the beginning?

I think for me it's simple. That being a certain size or body shape or aesthetic is not the reason to be doing this. Don't get into fitness to achieve a certain look. Do it for actual health, to make your life better, to be strong, to be a total bad a$$---not to be a size zero.

Maybe it would have changed why I started working out, or maybe it wouldn't. But either way, I wish I'd started exercising in moderation from the beginning instead of way overdoing it. And maybe I wouldn't have some of the problems I have now too.

So how about you, Fellow Blenders? What would you tell your beginner self?

As always, I look forward to hearing your responses!

Well Blenders, I'm afraid that's all I've got for today! (Pretty quiet day for once, knock on wood!)

I hope you all have a lovely Friday, and thanks so much for checking in with me!

We're almost to that weekend, guys--so keep your chin up! You got this!

Edited