J

Disappointed, depressed and deprived- a 5 month break can do this!

The stresses of being a first year teacher is the first "excuse" I made to stop working out with fitnessblender back in early September. I was doing a lot of hiking of mountains then up until November so I didn't feel too bad and hadn't seen any negative results. However, winter came, I could no longer get outside and I still had the stresses from my job. I've been eating poorly, I haven't been exercising and I haven't had the desire to do so. I have gained 15 pounds as a result of this. NO more excuses! I'm ready to gain control of this before I completely spiral out of control, I've got lots of motivational reasons as well. Spring IS coming! I want to be in shape to continue doing what I love, hiking mountains! I have a $300 bridesmaid dress I purchased for a wedding in June and I want to fit into it! Exercising and eating well HELPS with the stresses of my job. I've got this! Day 3 complete of FB30 round 2 and I'm feeling sore, but energized! I'm ready to jump back in!

I've also attached a picture of my dog who will lay right in the middle of my mat instead of his bed that is 4 feet away. He's so helpful!