30 days of workout for the first time in my life

Hey! I'm Sharon. Weight Gain, plus size clothes, failed diet attempts, inability to workout regularly, innumerous imaginative obstacles, Low body image confidence, irritating mood swings - these are major part of the story of my life. So what did I achieve today?

I completed 30 days of workouts. Working out every day for 30 days. Strength training, HIIT, Pilates, Yoga, low Impact Cardio - one for each day.

This is a big deal for me because I hardly stick to schedule. The past me would workout one day for 30 min and forget about it for like a month. Or I would go full force on 1 workout and fall sick for weeks. I have joined gym and never set foot for the whole membership term.

Finally after years of yo-yo with my workouts, I decided to start my workouts religiously for 30 days in 2019. I scheduled them for every day using FB calendar so that first thing in the morning, I could have my workouts ready to go. I think it became possible to stick because my workouts hardly exceed 30min, sometimes 40 and I tried one 60min workout. Sounded Doable and Did too!

So thats my new year resolution finally achieved. I will keep working out, will hit for 40min, if not will go for 30min. If my day is really that bad, I will definitely do those 10 min workouts on FB with a quick warm up and cool down. Lets see how long I can keep this up. Hopefully, long!

P.S. No pics or measurements because I didnt believe I wil complete these 30 days. But yes, a result I have is I went shopping yesterday and top size UK18 was loose. I have worn tops of UK18 since University days, about 8 years now. But now, I'm UK16. I'm proud of that and that's motivating for me to keep moving and reaching my happy place every day.

Thank you, Fitness Blender. Thank you, K&D. Thank you, FB Community.

Edited