I did a photoshoot today....🤣🤣

Well, that’s what they called it!

We volunteered together with about thirty other people to be “models” in promotional photos for the Outdoor Centre on “our” island. They wanted to show the fun of staying at the campsite there....

So there I was posing behind the food table handing out inedible sausages in inedible rolls to three young girls, who were supposed to be eager looking!! They looked cold rather than eager as they had to take their coats off and the promised 16 degrees had not materialised, it was only 10 degrees!

I was honoured to be the first person to be asked to pose, till the photographer told me he had chosen me because I had a nice colourful zip 🙈🙈🙈😜😜😜! And then later on hubby and me were asked to pose looking at the amazing view, while they took photos from behind us! 🤣🤣

Until today I hadn’t realised that photoshoots are boring: standing around with your arm outstretched while shot after shot is taken.... Standing around while the next scene is being set up..... sitting around while another group with different activities is being photographed.... I got soooo cold!

So I was really glad to be in charge of the fire for the afternoon’s photoshoot. My hubby and I could build up the fire while the rest of the group was away somewhere else for more photographs. After all that cold standing and sitting around I finally warmed up! And obviously I had to test whether the fire was good enough for marshmallows to be toasted for the next photoshoot! I ‘only’ tried three times... I even had to go hunting for pink marshmallows because that colour “comes across better”! It was a fun enough day though with a nice bunch of people.

All that is left is a stretch video and my book (I am on page 612 of 646 pages, so nearly finished)!

The photo shows the ferry at the quay on the way back. I have never seen the tide so far out there! It is because of the very full moon that the tides today are at extremes! It made for an interesting experience getting off the boat! Beautiful cloudscape was a bonus!

Edited