Daily Check-in: Wednesday, February 20th

How 'bout this Super Moon we've had the past few nights? I don't know if you've all been able to see it, but it's kinda cool! Weirdly orange at times, and rather a large moon! haha. So here's a pic from last night's viewing of it!

Hello Blenders, and Happy Wednesday (or Thursday)!

How are you all doing today? Feeling good?

Glad to be half way through the week?

I totally am! It's been kind of a busy week, and I'm ready for it to be Friday already!

And what better way to celebrate our half-way-through-the-week-point than by having a good workout? (Oh get off it, Kim. Pizza and sitting on the couch would be way better celebration at this point. 😆😜. And I'm totally looking forward to doing that this weekend! haha)

Anywho, are you guys working out today, or are you resting?

While I'm not quite as excited for my workout as I am for pizza and couch sitting, I'm still happy about it. Why, you ask? BECAUSE IT'S KICKBOXING! YAY!

It's one of my favorite kickboxing workouts too:

https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/cardio-kickboxing-and-abs-workout-kickboxing-for-stress-and-cardio-benefits

So that'll be fun!

And I know I've already talked about food, but we're gonna talk about it again! haha

What's on the menu for today, Fellow Blenders?

I'm gonna have eggs for supper again! My chickies are still laying eggs like mad, so we're gonna cook a bunch tonight! I think a quiche or frittata, or just scrambled eggs with tons of veggies mixed in. Sounds good to me!

Alright guys, I think I've filled my rambling quota for the day!

I hope you all have a great day, and thanks so much for checking in with me!

Keep on, keepin' on, Blenders!

Edited