Posted in: Nutrition / Nutrition Talk

Having trouble with my diet

Hey! Lately I've been struggling with my diet. My diet is usually very healthy. I eat 4-6 times a day, every three hours. My diet is mostly plant based.

With that said, for the last couple of months it's been really hard to keep it up. I crave smth sweet everyday, especially ice cream and chocolate. I can easily eat a b&j sized jar of ice cream a day, sometimes two times in a week plus chocolate etc. I can already see my skin going worse and I feel bloated more often than usual. It's sort of funny because I know exactly what's causing them but I can't seem to stop.

I workout consistently, 5-6 days a week. Right now I'm following abs round 2. Due to my bad eating, I've probably gained a few pounds (I don't weigh myself) and my muscle definition is not as good as it use to be. I'd really like to get my eating back to normal so that I could see more positive changes in my body.

I guess I'm just asking for some advice on how to deal with this. I'm 21-year-old fitness blender admirer from Finland :) Thank you for reading this.

Ps. I want to tone up and lose some fat from my legs. Would you recommend more hiit or strength training ( I don't want bigger muscles, because my legs are pretty powerful already).