Daily Check-in: Tuesday, February 19th

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening Blenders!

I've got yet another Snowy Owl pic for you today! This one actually has a blue sky background--something we haven't seen in a long time! I was really excited to get this one, so I hope you enjoy it too!

So, how are you all doing on this fine day, Fellow Blenders?

Survived your Monday intact?

I certainly hope so!

We've been enjoying a bit of nicer weather the past few days--i.e. actual sun, and above zero temps! It's wonderful! (Though it makes going to work very difficult! I think we should have sunny days off instead of snow days. haha)

And I'll admit I've been spending almost every minute I can outside enjoying it. So I know I haven't been responding to you guys lately, but rest assured I read everything you guys write! I really appreciate you all taking the time to check in with me--and I'm sorry I don't respond to all individually. I very much enjoy reading about how your day went, or how your workouts are going, or just life in general. Checking in with you all is one of the highlights of my day! So I just want you to know that you aren't going unnoticed--I am simply going outside more! lol

Ok, now let's get back to today!

How about some workouts goin on today? Are you working out, or are you resting?

I'm getting my #WorkoutCompleteForK&D with Day 9 of FIt Rd2! Which is an upper body workouts! Yay!

I'm really enjoying Fit Rd 2 so far--the workouts are a bit long, but it's no biggie. I usually skip the extra credit, and opt for yoga instead. I think that works better for me.

What about you guys? How are your programs going, if you're following one? Or maybe you're free-lancing workouts? Or maybe you're resting?

In any case, I hope it's going great for you!

Now let's talk about my favorite part of the check-in: the food! What's on the menu for today, Blenders?

I think tacos! I love tacos, and it's Tuesday, thus we MUST have Taco Tuesday! Happy accident! haha

Alright guys, I think that's enough from me! I let you all get back to enjoying your day!

I hope you all have a fantastic Tuesday (or Wednesday depending on where you are in the world), and thanks so much for checking in with me!

Take care, stay safe, have fun, and crush those workouts today! You got this, Blenders!

Edited