W

A big thank you for helping me to get some mojo back😎

I often pop into the community chat to have a little read, sometimes make a small comment or perhaps a quick question. Today is a little update and a big thank you, for all the positivity on here and a another thank you to Kelli and Daniel, you are the biggest help in my fitness ups and downs.

For a while I have been ticking over nicely, keeping my fitness pretty steady, then life happened and a few things changed in the last year.

Nothing disastrous, a new, less physical but more stressful job, and some other little issues.

So towards the end of 2018, workouts became less often and more of a struggle.

In the new year I went back to basics, I added the low impact programme to my calendar and set my alarm a bit earlier again.

I am pleased to say I managed each day to get my workout complete and at the end of January the programme complete too👍My fitness level has certainly dropped but my mood is lifting (fitness has been the biggest help with that)

I have continued into February with a 2 week trial programme and a 5 day challenge and I am slowly working to clean up my eating habits .

Here's to moving forward 👍😀