Daily Check-in: Saturday, February 16th, & Sunday, February 17th

Hello and Happy Weekend to you all!

I don't have any new snowy owl pics for you yet, but here's a rough-legged hawk instead! They are pretty common in this area during winter time, but I think they're kinda cool. So here's one getting ready to take off from the telephone pole (I think I offended the hawk by stopping to take a picture lol).

So anyway, how are you all doing this weekend? Got any fun plans?

I'm headed out after this to find more owls, and alternating that with some ice fishing. I'm very excited to have a mostly-outdoors weekend!

And what about some workouts for this weekend, Blenders? Are you working out or are you resting?

My #WorkoutCompletesForK&D will consist of trudging through snow and ice, dragging the ice shanty across the lake, and punchin holes through the ice! (I have a hand auger that works pretty well, but it can be a workout when the ice is almost 2 feet thick! haha)

And what about some good food goin on this weekend?

I'm thinking some delicious soups to help us warm up after being out in the snow and cold!

What about you Blenders? What's on the menu this weekend?

Alright guys, I'm off again to find some fun!

I hope you all have a great weekend, and thanks so much for checking in with me!

Enjoy your weekend workouts and/or rest days! Remember to listen to your body, have fun, and #eatrealfood!

Have a wonderful weekend, Fellow Blenders!

Edited