To Kelli and Daniel 😊 Two little ideas

Hi, everyone!

We are in the middle of the week already 😮. How is everyone's week going so far? Are you working out? Are you eating healthy?

I have been a little bit sick and sore so I just did a stretching routine yesterday and today I am relaxing. Though, I am feeling way better today so hopefully tomorrow I will be able to workout as usual 😊.

This post is specially for Kelli and Daniel, or if Andrew can pass the word around 😊.

I had two little ideas:

1. You should make a "your assumptions about ourselves" video. This is because I loveeee to see you on your videos, not only the workouts (that I love!!!) But also when you talk to us, you advice us, you tell us about yourselves, etc. Obviously, I know you are very busy and you are very private people. But also, I really think you have such a special bond with this community. So, I just throw the idea there just in case you want and can 😊.

2. You should incorporate your fitness or workout quotes to the workout complete merchandise. Wouldn't be great to see a "Go to Your Happy Place" t-shirt? Or what quote would you like to see in them, FBFamily? In any case, just throwing the idea there too 😊.

Hope you continue having a very good week 💪😊