Before & Still in Progress

I have been an avid fitnessblender fan since 2014. I've loved their videos and they helped me to lose all of the baby weight and then some. I followed their routines consistently until late 2016.

Due to some health issues a divorce, my father dying, and other personal life chaos, I completely fell off the fitness bandwagon. I gained all of the weight I had previously lost (80 pounds) and felt awful. Finally, after getting the correct treatment, I was ready to get started again. I started slow in the spring of 2018 with light workouts, and decided to give one of the fb programs a try for the first time ever. I started fb 30 on 7/2/18. The picture on the far right is the day I started.

After I finished that I discovered fb fit. I did rounds 1&2 back to back. The middle picture is between rounds 1 & 2 in November.

Today I took a picture of myself (far left) after I started my second day of fb fit round 2 (again lol). I just finished up round 1 for the second time. I still have a ways to go, but you all keep me so motivated! I love the support of everyone in the community and all the helpful people here.