Daily Check-in: Tuesday, February 12th

That's right! Not one, not even two, but THREE snowy owls! Couldn't believe it! Within 10 minutes, I saw three snowy owls yesterday while driving home. Incredible!

I personally love the female in the middle, she's like "Wait, don't I know you? You're the crazy lady that won't leave me alone." haha

Anywho!

Hi-diddly-ho, Blender-inos!

*said in my best Ned Flanders voice*

How are you all doing today? Having a good week so far?

I think it's safe to say I've had a pretty good start! I'm sore in my lower body from yesterday's awesome workout from Fit Rd 2; my Furry Trainers are wonderfully adorable as always; Hubby is fantastic as always; chickens are doing good (Christina Aguilera is healthy, but hasn't layed any more eggs yet); and I got to see snowy owls again! Overall, pretty darn good, methinks.

We're supposed to get over a foot of snow today too, so that'll be fun! haha

What about you Blenders? How're things going in your neck of the woods?

And what about some good workouts goin on today? Are you working out, or are you resting?

I'm getting my #WorkoutComplete with Day 3 of Fit Rd 2! It's one of my favorite upper body workouts with Daniel:

https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/upper-body-strength-workout-guaranteed-muscle-burnout

This one never fails to grant you upper body soreness! It's awesome!

Highly recommend it if you've never done it before (but also consider yourself warned, it will toast your upper body haha).

And what about some good food going on today?

I'm thinkin either chicken and dumplings again, or chicken soup with homemade noodles. And a green salad on the side. I think that sounds like a great way to warm up on a snowy day!

What about you guys? What's on the menu for today?

Alright Blenders, I think that's enough rambling from me!

I hope you all have a fantastic day, and thanks so much for checking in with me!

Take care, stay safe, have fun, and enjoy those workouts!

Edited