Daily Check-in: Monday, February 11th

So this was kinda of a cool thing to happen over the weekend. Everything outside is covered in ice right now.

And we had this amazing sunset with really awesome colors.

So the sunset reflected in all the ice on the grass and trees, and makes it all look like it's on fire, or covered in fireflies.

It was pretty cool, and so I thought I'd share a pic of it with you guys!

Hello, and Happy Monday (or Tuesday) Blenders!

How are you all doing today? Did you have a good weekend?

Mine was pretty low-key, which was very much needed. Last week was kind of crazy, so I'm hopeful that this upcoming week will be a bit less hectic.

And how about some workouts to start off your Monday? Are you working out today, or are you resting?

I actually decided last night that I was going to start another Program. So I went through all the Programs I have to see which ones I haven't done yet. I realized that I've had Fit Rd 2 for quite awhile, but have never done it! (I thought I had, but it was actually Rd 1) So I've decided to start Fit Rd 2 today! (Skipping the PFT for now)

This time of year usually means I don't get outside as much I'd like to, so I have a bit more energy to put towards working out. I figured why not give Fit Rd 2 a go then? So that's what I'm doing! Beginning Fit Rd2 today! Whoo! I'm pumped!

What about you, Fellow Blenders? How are your workouts going? Are you making your way through a Program, or just free-wheelin it for now? And (probably the most important question) are you enjoying it?

And how about some good food to help fuel your awesome workouts? What's on the menu for today, Blenders?

I'm thinking about making some venison sloppy joes. With carrot slaw, and I might even get ambitious to make homemade buns. That does sound pretty darn good!

Well Blenders, I'm afraid that's all I've got for today!

I hope you all have a lovely day, and thanks so much for checking in with me!

Go out there and make today great! You got this!

Edited