Getting Abs

Hey guys!

After my workout I took a progress picture and I was so surprised to see that, for the very first time in my life, I had visible ab muscles. They’re not as intense as other peoples’ but it’s okay, because this is my body and I am aiming to become stronger and stronger with each workout that I conquer!

If someone would have told me I would be able to lose weight and keep it off and even have visible abs while still snacking on chocolate almost daily - I would have laughed. The concept of a balanced and flexible diet seemed so foreign to me. I destroyed my mind and body over the years in so many ways with toxic behaviors in order to lose weight and now that I actually practice healthy habits out of reasons that have nothing to do with weight loss or the shape of my body, my body has decided to get rid of the fat and build muscle on its own.

I guess what I want to say is: Thank you Daniel, Thank you Kelli for saving my relationship with food, exercise and myself and for showing me that health is so much more than how much one person weighs!

I hope everyone has a wonderful day, I’m going to have some breakfast now!

Love from Germany