Fixing body image?

Hey everyone,

I've been struggling a bit with my body image lately. Fitness blender's post on positivity made me realize that the negative things I was thinking about myself were not healthy and are worth

talking about - thanks so much, guys.

I know everyone struggles with body image, especially when you're young like myself, but I'm not sure how to handle it when it's related to fitness. These days I'll feel like I look too buff, not feminine enough, etc from lifting weights.

I know this feeling is irrational and doesn't make sense as I am very proud of my strength, ability, and the muscle I've worked so hard to build up. And exercise is of course for way more than how your body looks. I especially love how lifting feels.

However, I still feel the way I do more often than I'd like about my body.

Does anyone else feel the same way - loving exercise/lifting, and yet having image issues - or suggestions for how they deal with body image ? Any comments would be appreciated.

I also wanted to thank everyone in this community for allowing me to feel like this is a safe place, especially for sharing. It's wonderful that anyone can come to the community here for advice, checkups, or just a kind word, and meet all sorts of great people.

Thank you FB- and all of you - for what you've done!!