#KettlebellChallenge day 2 complete... as well as another “workout complete”

I woke up with a pretty sore lower body this morning.... my oh my, I had forgotten how hard kettlebell workouts are!!!! I had promised a friend I would go for a short run with her this morning, but when I woke up, I thought I might have to cancel it, I felt so sore. Luckily I didn’t. The 4k run helped to get my legs going for today. I think that movement helped to get the blood flowing well. Later on in the morning I was looking after this 18 month old toddler... he wanted me to carry him down the stairs, I don’t know how I managed, but somehow I did! Then when he was in bed, I helped clean his dad’s kitchen. Jeepers, I could hardly get down on the floor... but the kitchen looked a lot cleaner at the end of the morning, so obviously I managed that one as well! 🤣

I was soooo glad to see that today’s workout was the nice relaxing pilates workout by Kelli. So thanks Kim, I needed that!

This afternoon I decided to take it easy and work on my “mental” project: I like knitting, but I am not that good at it, only straightforward hats and scarves. Unfortunately my daughter in Canada decided I have sent her enough hats and asked me to knit her some mittens.... I had never ever done that before. So for me that is definitely a mental workout!! (Good to keep my brain sharp! So I didn’t really mind!) I started yesterday evening and finished the right hand mitten tonight.... “mental workout complete” that is. Mind you, with the wool being pretty thick, my wrist had a massive workout too! It is good that the wool is so thick though, because the current temperature where she lives is -25 Centigrade. The left mitten will have to wait though.

The photo shows various stages of the project.

#KettlebellChallengeDay2WorkoutComplete

Edited