Journey of the heart milestones

As you know about three years ago I had a heart attack and started exercising very slowly. I was doing strength training 3 days a weeks and treadmill 4 days a week. I got stuck at 159 pounds for over a year but continue working out because of the other health benefits for me.

This past December I added Fitness Blender's free videos to my workout. In January, I joined FB and stopped doing the treadmill, replacing it with cardio/strength training from FB. I also went gluten-free. Which by the way, is very hard to find gluten-free in organics. We have only eaten organic foods for the past 6 years.

The results 5 weeks later are: I know weigh 149 pounds and lots 4 1/2 off my waist. Needless to say, I am please beyond words. I have not seen the 140's on my scale in almost 8 years. I will continue with FB and tell all my friends.

Thank you Kelli and Daniel for all you do for the community and the world to encourage us to be healthy and not give up. I hope this encourages others to keep going with living healthy and exercising.

Peace, love and harmony

Storm

P.S. I forgot to tell you that my blood pressure after each workout is 123/80. Considering a year ago it was 156/95 this is fabulous. And of course so much healthy for me.

Edited