Strength is about more than the weight you lift. Listen to the latest Trainer Talk!
Join for free and start building and tracking your workouts, get support from other Fitness Blender members and more!
Hi😊
I wake up 1 or 2 hours before my children to workout and prep
I found that my children wake up from my jumping 😶
So I am wondering if I can do low impact and at the same time expand my cardio capacity...?
And if I can keep losing weight in the same level as 3 and 4 if I do low impact...?
Please help!!!
Could this work?
Hi😊
I wake up 1 or 2 hours before my children to workout and prep
I found that my children wake up from my jumping 😶
So I am wondering if I can do low impact and at the same time expand my cardio capacity...?
And if I can keep losing weight in the same level as 3 and 4 if I do low impact...?
Please help!!!