Banana and Chocolate Bread! 🤤🤤

Hello, Blenders!

So this is the third time I try to write this post! 😅 First time, I refreshed the page by mistake. Second time, my phone turned off! So, ok, third time is a charm! Right?????? Hopefully 😅

I was just trying to share with you a delicious recipe that, if you are like me and love sweets but healthy treats, you will enjoy this one for sure!

Ingredients:

1 and 1/2 very ripe bananas (or 2)

4 egg whites and 1 egg

1 tbsp almond milk (or vanilla extract or coconut milk)

1 tsp honey (optional depending on how sweet you want the bread)

1 tbsp coconut oil

2 cups almond flour

A pinch pink salt (or your salt of choice)

A pinch of cinammon powder

1 tsp baking soda

1/4 cup dark chocolate chips (preferred unsweetened)

Directions:

-Pre-heat oven to 350f or 175f.

-Place bananas, egg whites, egg, almond milk (or your choice), honey in a food processor or high-speed blender and pulse until all the ingredients are blended together.

-Add in almond flour, salt, cinnamon and baking soda and pulse until well combined.

-Add the chocolate chips and mixed some more if you want the chocolate inside. (If you rather have them on top, don't put yet but on top of the batter before putting it in the oven).

-Pour batter into a greased loaf pan and place it in the oven. Baking time will vary based on the size of your loaf pan. I baked it for 45 minutes.

-Once cooked through, remove from oven and cool before slicing.

This is the original recipe, I just changed a bit:

https://cleananddelicious.com/2014/03/06/elanas-paleo-banana-bread/

I really enjoyed it! I cut it into 12 little rectangles and ate one after lunch with a teaspoon of peanut butter o top! 🤤

So, what do you think? Is it healthy enough? What would you change? Would you like to try it some day?

Let me know if you make this some day and if you like it!

Happy February! Here's to making it healthy and clean without removing all the foods you like but making them healthy too!! 😊💪

Edited