Perfect january

I just finished my last workout with FB for this perfect Month.

My workouts were about 30 min, sometimes a little bit more sometimes less. Saturday was my Pilates day.

This week started great I did the great new workout with Daniel and felt good. My legs were a Little bit sore the next day but nothing special. Then I did the standing abs workout (with the three rounds), big mistake, Never ever I will do this routine After I did something for the legs the previous day. My legs and back are so sore I just can move slowly and I had to change my Workouts for yesterday and today, because I just can't do some of the stuff required in the workouts I previously scheduled. Yesterday I did just a light upper body and today a little low impact cardio session both about 25 min with streching. Better a small workout then no workout.

In addition to the FB workouts I did every morning a ten minutes session of sun salutation (the one with Adriene), the best decission I have made. You slightly warm your Body up and

Don't feel so stiff.

But I didn't stop there I dedicated everyday with Adriene, I just have to finish todays Yoga Session before going to bed.

I hope I can keep up with this schedule in February.