Youtube response to 5 million subscribers

CONGRATULATIONS on 5 million subscribers. We love fitnessblender so much and are so happy to have such a great selection of workout videos for any body and anytime from 30-60 mins. Very awesome selection for all areas such as lower focus. Upper focus. Cardio and core. I will never stop using fitness blender. Com

We have been subscribed about a year now we thoroughly enjoy the strength training and weekly programs I find the core videos the most challenging but also the most rewarding.

I found the best results in your 5 days beginner program for weight loss and I am considering purchasing the 4 weeks programs soon.-I am having elbow issues currently so I don't want to purchase anything until I get the all clear from the doctor. That's why I've been focusing on lower and cardio this month. I hope its not from under use or stopping exercising for those 4 months. I tried to do a push up last night and almost fell over :( I need my tank top arms by April for Vegas.

I remember it was about a year and a half ago we started working out at home. We searched YouTube for workout videos and found your page right away doing mainly the cardio and or beginner videos. I had a gym at work at the time so I was making lots of progress on the strength training before they took the gym away. We quit for a bit as well for a while there over the summer but when I heard Kelly was back doing workouts again it inspires me to get back into the fitness once again too.

Thank you Kelly and Daniel for being great supporters of my fitness regime and path and being such as asset to my health and lifestyle. Would be awesome to meet you both one day.

Jazz and Nicole in saskatchewan Canada